Business Services LLC and Corporation Formation
ORGANIZING A NEW CORPORATION OR LLC? DO YOU WANT LESS LIABILITY AND MORE ASSET PROTECTION?
We provide professional and in-person consulting services related to the formation of your new corporation or limited liability company which includes the following Plans:
- Fictitious name search with the Corporations Division of your Secretary of State's office. This lets us know if the name you have chosen for your new company is available.
- Articles of Incorporation for a corporation. or Articles of Organization for a Limited Liability Company (LLC). This creates your new company entity, legally.
- Bylaws for your new corporation, or the Operating Agreement for your new LLC. This document sets forth the manner in which your company will be managed and operated.
- Secure your new company’s State Identification Number.
- Secure your new company’s Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN).
- Filing Fee at the Secretary of State’s Office.
- Secure business license, if required.
- Secure CRS number (Gross receipts tax number)
- Act as the Organizer of your new company
- This does not include State or Local filing fee's.
- Acting as your Registered Agent ( to receive service on your entities behalf ) is an additional $1500.00
EVERY SERVICE INCLUDED IN “PLAN A”, PLUS THE FOLLOWING:
- Discussion regarding the appropriate entity (C -corporation, Subchapter S corporation, LLC etc), that you think would be the appropriate structure for your new company;
- Selection of your company's name, if you have not already selected the name.
- Discussion regarding ownership, percentages, control issues, tie breakers, shareholder or membership interests, other ownership interests, dividends or AAA distributions, reports and filings and other related issues.
- Discussion of the capitalization of your new company.
- Discussion regarding limits of liability and asset protection.
- Discussion regarding selected tax treatment of your new company.
- Stock Certificate(s) or Membership Unit Certificate(s).
- Additional meetings, phone calls, emails etc., as may be required until the new company is organized and able to conduct business.
EVERY SERVICE INCLUDED IN “PLANS A AND B” PLUS THE FOLLOWING:
- Act as the Registered Agent for your new company (first year).
Plan A $395.00
Plan B $995.00
Plan C $1,195.00
- Registered Agent following the first year $150.00/yr
- Expanded bylaws or operating agreement $295.00